She recently had her say in a recent interview with InStyle, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, the fact that there are a lot of people who are still anti-vaxxers is a very big shame because it is the wrong way to go.
She added that it is true that everyone should be entitled to their opinion, but a lot of these opinions are based on fear and propaganda.
Her words, “There’s still a large group of people who are anti-vaxxers or just don’t listen to the facts. It’s a real shame.”
“I’ve just lost a few people in my weekly routine who have refused or did not disclose [whether or not they had been vaccinated], and it was unfortunate. I feel it’s your moral and professional obligation to inform, since we’re not all podded up and being tested every single day.”
“It’s tricky because everyone is entitled to their own opinion – but a lot of opinions don’t feel based in anything except fear or propaganda.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- King Six – These Days
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Saskay – 5quad
- Basketmouth & Buju – Your Body
- Pere – Hope ft Damonica
- White Money – Your Life