He revealed this as he instituted a N100 Million Empowerment Programme for Wakirike Women from Okrika and Ogu/Bolo Local Government Areas for defending their Rivers mandate during the 2019 elections.
According to him, it is sad that the giant of Africa does not have the capacity to conduct credible elections when other lesser countries are doing it.
He added that the Wakirike Women should keep defending and protecting their Rivers mandate.
His words, ”It is unfortunate that up till now, we cannot conduct free and fair elections in Nigeria.
“It is unfortunate that the giant of Africa, lacks the capacity to conduct credible elections.”
He said to the Wakirike Women, “At all times, continue to defend and protect the Rivers mandate.”
“We must always promote our tradition and culture. I have respect for Traditional Rulers. All I say is that we should promote our own culture.”
Wakirike Ethnic Nationality, Senator George Sekibo added, “We appreciate the mutual relationship we share in this democratic journey, and wish to remind our Governor of his promises to the Wakirike people during the electioneering campaigns in Okirika and Ogu/Bolo Local Government Areas.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema