The House passed the resolution via voice vote sequel to the motion raised by the Speaker of the House, Mr. Mudashiru Obasa, under matter of public importance during plenary.
According to Obasa, enlightenment on the virus is not enough in the state to prevent its spread and residents must do more by ensuring that they listen to the announcements on issues relating to the virus at all times.
He added that it would be difficult to determine the number of people that had been infected by the dreaded virus in the state.
His words, “We should not run from those who have the virus or wish them dead.
“The state government has taken positive steps on the matter by banning religious gatherings and ordering the closure of public and private schools in the state.
“However, the state government should do more through announcement and publicity on how to prevent its spread.
“Also, the state Commissioner for Health, Prof. Akin Abayomi, should speak Yoruba Language when relating about the matter to the public.
“This is to enable the residents of the state to have a better understanding of what he is saying.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]