Iyanya’s former boss, Ubi Franklin has come out to defend himself after the “Kukere.” singer recently called him out for not treating him well when he was with the label.
Iyanya had gone ahead to even say he did not sell his shares when he left Triple MG and the reports that he did were all false.
However, Ubi Franklin has shared documents showing how his former artiste, Iyanya, transferred his share of the musical outfit before exiting the label.
He also said he did not cheat Iyanya and it was poor from him to try to paint him in a bad manner in front of Nigerians just to get public sympathy.
His words, “It’s very unfortunate that A person I took as my brother had to lie to the world to make himself look good.
Always wait for both sides of the story to call people names.
Here is to prove that iyanya Lied to make himself look good.
Exclusive interview dropping in 1hour
I have never fought anyone I have worked with, dated or married publicly and I swore never to do that.
We try to settle things in house and if that can’t happen we call on elders to mediate, it has always worked.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]