Jennifer Lopez�has landed herself a law suit from a Moroccan educational group after spotting a raunchy outfit to perform at a televised concert recently.
According to reports, the lawsuit, which had the concert’s promoter as second defendant, claimed the singer’s outfit and performance were raunchy saying Jenny from the bloc disturbed the public order and tarnished the country’s women’s honour and respect.
The lawsuit is coming after J.Lo’s performance in the north African nation on May 29, 2015, which was broadcast on public TV and had all the paraphernalia of a typical J.Lo show.
According to a TMZ report, the singer faces 1 month to 2 years in prison in the unlikely event that she’s found guilty of the allegations levelled against her by the group.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]