After fleeing Liberia last week, many Nigerians raised alarm and asked that the actor be tested and quarantined. Actor Jim Iyke has released a statement on the matter.
May I humbly apologize if my comments on Ebola – based on fear – were taken out of context. The last thing I wanted to do was to alarm anyone.
My heart goes out to all the families who have been affected by the Ebola virus – those who have lost their lives or loved ones, those who are still bravely fighting the disease and all of the communities who are battling to keep the infection under control. You are all in my prayers.
As I travel constantly across continents, most recently USA, Senegal, Liberia, Ghana, Gambia, I have been screened where and when necessary along with the other passengers and I believe it is the responsibility of every citizen to be vigilant and help contain the outbreak by following the advice of the local and international medical professionals and government officials.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Shadow – Dead Roses
- Falz – Oga ft Bontle Smith & Sayfar
- Niphkeys & Zinoleesky – Blessings
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley
- Adekunle Gold & Lucky Daye – Sinner (Banx N Ranx Remix)
- Davido – Champion Sound ft Focalistic
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Lil Frosh – Life Of The Party
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Fanzy Papaya – Goal Goal ft Umu Obiligbo