Game of Thrones actor, Kit Harington is currently at a rehab where he is getting treatment for stress and alcohol.
Kit Harington, who played the role of Jon Snow was one of the biggest stars from the hit TV series, Game Of Thrones.
PageSix reports that the moviestar is at a luxury rehab for stress and alcohol use as the show is taking its toll on him.
A source told Page Six, “He realized ‘this is it — this is the end’, it was something they had all worked so hard on for so many years. He had a moment of, what next? He’s in the clinic predominantly for stress and exhaustion and also alcohol.
His wife Rose is being extremely supportive. Everyone close to him really wanted him to get some rest. Right now, he just needs peace and quiet.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]