Harold Demuren, the Director-General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, has been removed from office with immediate effect.
A statement by the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation said Mr. Demuren was removed as a result of pressure from “aviation stakeholders”. The statement did not say the nature of the pressure, nor indicate the stakeholders involved.
President Goodluck Jonathan was said to have approved the removal
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]