Someone who attended the Globacom sponsored comedy show, Glo Laffta fest In Ibadan yesterday mailed me that ace comedian Julius Agwu, who is just recovering from brain surgery was booed off the stage.
Among the artistes who performed at the show were comedians Julius Agwu, Bovi, Seyi Law, Funny Bone, Odogwu, Acapella, Still Ringing and Bow Joint. Korede Bello and Fuji king, Saheed Osupa provided musical support.
When Julius got on the stage, he was applauded and well received, but after few minutes Ibadan people, who probably did not find his jokes funny started singing in Yoruba language “Ese o Ese o awa ma lo” (thank you thank you, you can leave now)
Julius thought it was a joke initially and continued his performance, but the audience, abandoning civility switched to English language and began chanting Go, Go Go!
His colleague, Seyi Law quickly showed up and took over while Julius scurried away.
But seriously, they should have cut him some slack since he is recovering from his illness
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]