Nigerian comedian cum singer, who recently underwent and survived a brain surgery has donated a sum of $35,000 to one of his colleagues Alariwo of Africa, who recently admitted he had a serious disease, Varicocele, an enlargement of veins inside the scrotum.
Alariwo needs a sum of $130,000 for his surgery abroad and has been trying to raise this amount for some time now.
No doubt Julius Agwu’s donation will go a long way in helping Alariwo go under the knife on time.
�Julius is the only entertainer that has volunteered to donate the sum of $35,000 to my cause. I was shocked when he called to say he would give me the money. Now what I should be looking for is the balance. I want to thank him for this wonderful gesture.”
�A lot of people were kind enough to provide support during the crisis. I am talking about people like Ayo Animashaun, Otunba Sesan Rufai and many others,” Alariwo said
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]