Nigerian comedian cum singer, who recently underwent and survived a brain surgery has donated a sum of $35,000 to one of his colleagues Alariwo of Africa, who recently admitted he had a serious disease, Varicocele, an enlargement of veins inside the scrotum.
Alariwo needs a sum of $130,000 for his surgery abroad and has been trying to raise this amount for some time now.
No doubt Julius Agwu’s donation will go a long way in helping Alariwo go under the knife on time.
�Julius is the only entertainer that has volunteered to donate the sum of $35,000 to my cause. I was shocked when he called to say he would give me the money. Now what I should be looking for is the balance. I want to thank him for this wonderful gesture.”
�A lot of people were kind enough to provide support during the crisis. I am talking about people like Ayo Animashaun, Otunba Sesan Rufai and many others,” Alariwo said
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]