r“The Wedding Party.” producer, Kemi Adetiba clocked 39 yesterday.
She celebrated it by sharing throwback photos of herself which she captioned, “This is where it all started. The very first ONE!!! I had such an elaborate caption thought out to post on my birthday. However as the day is here, all I want to do is thank God.
Last year the hashtag I used on my birthday post was #ThisIsMyYear… And #WhatAYear it turned out to be.
Continuing this new tradition, my hashtag for this year’s birthday is #NextLevelGreatness.
And by God’s Grace, as we live to congregation again “Social Media-ly” on this very date next year, may we take stock and know that God has once again outdone himself in my life.
Grateful for all the messages and calls so far. Grateful for the ones I know are sure to come and finish my phone battery today. Thank you… Thank you all for making 2018 UNFORGETTABLE*Nat King Cole voice* 😉
Let’s GIVE DEM in harder in 2019 #NoPrisonersNeeded #GodIsGood #NextLevelGreatness”
Kemi Adetiba is a Nigerian music video director, filmmaker, and television director whose works have appeared on Channel O, MTV Base, Soundcity TV, BET and Netflix.
Born in Lagos on 8 January 1980, Kemi Adetiba started her journey into the media as a young child where she headlined two national television commercials for the iconic detergent brand OMO, Towing the path of her father, Dele Adetiba, a veteran in the advertising and broadcast industries who played a pivotal role in the development in Nigeria.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Trey Songz – Sleepless Nights ft Davido
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]