Khloe Kardashian‘s new TV show, ‘Kocktails with Khloé’ will continue to air despite the star’s devastating state of mind over Lamar Odom‘s current poor health condition.
“The premier is still set for December 9 for Khloe’s show,” according to a network insider. But that doesn’t mean that additional episodes will follow soon.
The sources adds that, “At the moment, production is on hold as Khloe deals with everything that is going on right now
As we earlier reported, the eight-episode show which airs on FYI network will feature the outspoken 31-year-old Kardashian sister in the kitchen � cooking and gossiping with a variety of celebrity guests.
“Khloe has been incredibly passionate about this show and extremely hands-on,”� the insider tells Radar Online.
“No one will move on anything without her complete involvement. Everyone just feels so bad that she has to go through this right now when she has been such a great star on this new show,” adds the show.
Although the rest of Kardashian family has reportedly left Las Vegas, Khloe has decided to stay at Odom’s hospital bedside after he was found unconscious from a drug overdose on Tuesday [October 13] at a brothel in Nevada.
- Olamide & Pro Whizzie – Bariga Vs Agege [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Face Idibia – GO ft Machel Montano [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- D’Banj, Femi Kuti, Fally Ipupa, Omawumi, Diamond & more – Cocoa Na Chocolate [AuDio]
- Darlene – Thank You [AuDio]
- Seantero – PinPin PonPon ft Oritse Femi [AuDio]