Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West are planning to get their daughter baptised in Jerusalem.
The couple have cut short their trip to Armenia to fly to Israel with 21-month old North, and Kim’s sister, Khloe and they will have their little girl officially welcomed into the Christian faith during their 24-hour trip to the country.
A spokesperson for The Cathedral of Saint James – which is the principal church of the Armenian Patriarchate of Jerusalem – confirmed the plans for the 30-minute religious ceremony to the Jerusalem Post newspaper.
Despite his usual reluctance to appear on his wife’s reality show, a camera crew for ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ are recording the entire trip and Kanye is ‘happily playing along’, TMZ reports.
The family landed at Ben-Gurion Airport earlier today, Monday, April 13, 2015 and had planned to stay at the Waldorf Astoria hotel, but made a last minute change after their accommodation details were leaked.
As well as having North baptised, the couple will also visit the Western Wall and other holy sites in the city – which is regarded as sacred in the Christian, Jewish and Islamic faiths – before travelling to Jordan tomorrow, Tuesday, April 14, 2015.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- P Square – Magical Healing
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – IFE ft Tiwa Savage [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rihanna – Lift Me Up ft Tems
- DJ Big N – Aje ft Remy Crown
- Dremo – Wonder ft Patoranking
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty