The couple have cut short their trip to Armenia to fly to Israel with 21-month old North, and Kim’s sister, Khloe and they will have their little girl officially welcomed into the Christian faith during their 24-hour trip to the country.
A spokesperson for The Cathedral of Saint James � which is the principal church of the Armenian Patriarchate of Jerusalem � confirmed the plans for the 30-minute religious ceremony to the Jerusalem Post newspaper.
Despite his usual reluctance to appear on his wife’s reality show, a camera crew for ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ are recording the entire trip and Kanye is ‘happily playing along’, TMZ reports.
The family landed at Ben-Gurion Airport earlier today, Monday, April 13, 2015 and had planned to stay at the Waldorf Astoria hotel, but made a last minute change after their accommodation details were leaked.
As well as having North baptised, the couple will also visit the Western Wall and other holy sites in the city � which is regarded as sacred in the Christian, Jewish and Islamic faiths � before travelling to Jordan tomorrow, Tuesday, April 14, 2015.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]