The couple have cut short their trip to Armenia to fly to Israel with 21-month old North, and Kim’s sister, Khloe and they will have their little girl officially welcomed into the Christian faith during their 24-hour trip to the country.
A spokesperson for The Cathedral of Saint James � which is the principal church of the Armenian Patriarchate of Jerusalem � confirmed the plans for the 30-minute religious ceremony to the Jerusalem Post newspaper.
Despite his usual reluctance to appear on his wife’s reality show, a camera crew for ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ are recording the entire trip and Kanye is ‘happily playing along’, TMZ reports.
The family landed at Ben-Gurion Airport earlier today, Monday, April 13, 2015 and had planned to stay at the Waldorf Astoria hotel, but made a last minute change after their accommodation details were leaked.
As well as having North baptised, the couple will also visit the Western Wall and other holy sites in the city � which is regarded as sacred in the Christian, Jewish and Islamic faiths � before travelling to Jordan tomorrow, Tuesday, April 14, 2015.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]