P Diddy has revealed the last words his late lover, Kim Porter said to him before she left the world.
The rich rapper disclosed this when he graced he cover of Essence Magazine with his children.
On November 15, 2018, Kim Porter died after suffering from pneumonia.
Diddy said, “Three days before she passed, she wasn’t feeling well,”
“She had the flu, and she sent the kids over to my house so they wouldn’t get sick. One night I was checking on her, and she was like, ‘Puffy, take care of my babies.’ She actually said that to me before she died.”
“I sent people in every direction to try to make sure the kids would not hear about it on social media or the news. I had to get to the girls’ school and find Quincy, who was on set in Atlanta. Christian was on a plane, and I had his phone disconnected so he wouldn’t read it in the air.”
See another picture,
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- Samklef – Give Thanks ft Victor AD [AuDio]
- Davolee, Masterkraft & Jaido P – G.O [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]