Popular singer, Kizz Daniel via his record label Fly Boy Inc has slammed a 100 Million Naira lawsuit on Vanguard Newspapers over what they describe as a “malicious publication.”
Recently, Boykiss blasted the newspaper and also distanced himself from an interview which stated that he insulted his fellow celebs for protesting against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, who is presently accused of rape.
Various media reports shared that he granted the interview where he referred to celebs as “brainless,” because they attacked and protested against Biodun Fatoyinbo.
In the recent letter by Kizz Daniel, he demanded a public apology and withdrawal of the publication plus a written undertaking not to publish anything about him without seeking permission.
He also demanded the total sum of 100million naira to cover for reputational damage he has already suffered.
See the letter,
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Fireboy DML – Ashawo
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty
- Peruzzi – Hypertension
- Kolaboy & Flavour – Normal Thing
- Terri – No Lie Remix ft Rema
- Burna Boy – Common Person
- L.A.X – Para
- Skiibii – Bobo
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist