He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting.
According to him, the candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, and his supporters are no threat to APGA because the party is nothing but an offshoot of the Peoples Democratic Party.
He added that APGA remains the third largest political party in the country.
His words, “APGA remains the third largest political party in Nigeria, considering the number of political offices it has won.”
“APGA has a state governor, members of the National Assembly and members of the state assemblies.”
“APGA does not consider the wave of the ‘Obidient Movement’ as a threat towards achieving its set goals in 2023.”
“The LP and the ‘Obidient Movement’ are offshoots of the PDP. Therefore, they pose a big threat to PDP, not APGA.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Solidstar – Kaluba
- Gabriel Y.M – Move [AuDio]
- Shizzi, Davido & Wale – Won Le Ba [AuDio]
- Guchi & Yemi Alade – I Swear
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune (Afrobeat Lockdown Mix)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Godwon – I’ve Been Waiting For You (Sinzu Diss)
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Ayo Vincent – Serve The Lord ft Don Jazzy [AuDio]
- May D – I Wanna Know [AuDio]
- DJ Guchi – Shisha ft Popito, Staizz, Cheddah, Saywat [AuDio]
- Popcaan – My Chargie (Come Closer Remix) ft Drake [AuDio]