Afro-Highlife music star, Lagbaja has joined the exclusive list of artistes signed on as brand ambassadors with Nigeria’s telecommunications giant, Globacom.
Though no official statement33 from Globacom on its deal with the Afro-Highlife musician, sources within the telecoms giant’s corporate headquarters said Lagbaja has signed a mouthwatering deal in scores of millions of naira bracket.
The masked musician performed his first major task as Glo ambassador on Wednesday 20 March during the unveiling of the networ’s new strap line tagged Unlimited’. This was followed same day with the release of a Glo theme song, Unlimited33” in a rare collaboration between Lagbaja with pop stars and fellow Glo ambassadors, P-Square.
The new song, an upbeat mixed-genre, was released as part of the grand preparation for the 10th anniversary of Globacom on 29 August.
Mohamed Jameel,3Globacom’s Group Chief Operating Officer, said the new pay-off line marks a natural progression in the growth of the Glo brand identity and represents the unparralleled commitment of the company to its subscribers.
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]