Afro-Highlife music star, Lagbaja has� joined the exclusive list of artistes signed on as brand ambassadors with Nigeria’s�telecommunications�giant, Globacom.
Though no official statement� from Globacom on its deal with the Afro-Highlife musician, sources within the telecoms giant’s corporate headquarters said Lagbaja has signed a mouthwatering deal in scores of millions of naira bracket.
The masked musician performed his first major task as Glo ambassador on Wednesday 20 March during the unveiling of the network’s new strap line tagged �Unlimited”. This was followed same day with the release of a Glo theme song, �Unlimited” in a rare collaboration between Lagbaja with pop stars and fellow Glo ambassadors, P-Square.
The new song, an upbeat mixed-genre, was released as part of the grand preparation for the 10th anniversary of Globacom on 29 August.
Mohamed Jameel, Globacom’s Group Chief Operating Officer, said the new pay-off line marks a natural progression in the growth of the Glo brand identity and represents the unparralleled commitment of the company to its subscribers.
Source; PM News
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – As E Dey Go [AuDio]
- Rexxie – O Por Remix ft Zlatan & LadiPoe [AuDio]