Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti has urged President Buhari to let him nominate a minister. His request was contained in a letter sent to the President. Part of the letter reads
�I shall be happy to nominate a worthy and competent professional who can always oblige your Excellency and your cabinet the benefit of a second opinion in the serious business of governance.”
He noted he would want a minister who can represent Ekiti state’s interest at the national level despite the fact that he is a PDP member and all members of his state’s national assembly are from PDP.
He said that he wrote the letter based on the declaration made by the President that he would put the overall interest of the country above political partisanship and biases.
He also explained his request is not new to the country’s democracy, noting that former president Olusegun Obasanjo who was with PDP, appointed late Chief Bola Ige who was the leader of the Alliance for Democracy as a minster.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]