Liz Anjorin while discussing with Sunday Scoop reiterated that she didn’t convert to Islam because of any man.
The single mother Clarifying that she did not adopt Islam because of a man said she decided to follow her mother’s path, who is a muslim..
In her words;
�If I changed to Islam because of a man, why am I still single? People just like to say all sorts, but I’m not bothered anyway. This is my second time of going to Mecca after my conversion; I went first in 2013. My name remains Liz Anjorin, but I adopted the Muslim name, Aishat, and that’s all. My father was a Christian, while my mother was a Muslim. I only decided to follow my mother’s path.
I’m a private person and people don’t know much about me. If you check my Instagram page, you would see that my mode of dressing has changed. But as a celebrity and entertainer, I can wear anything to showcase my talent, which is work-related. I don’t need to write it on my forehead that I’m a Muslim.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Tekno – Waka Waka [AuDio]
- John Legend – Coming 2 America ft Burna Boy