MI just sold 30,000 copies in 30 mins!!??? Although the release date is still not here yet, the forces of demand seem in his favour as long as you are looking at things from M.I Abaga’s perspective.
Ahead of the official release for his 3rd album set for October 30, 2014, the rapper’s sales team are already making impressive sales. In fact, the rapper said they have sold not less than 30,000 copies in just 30 minutes with the pre-order option approach introduced yesterday.
The excited rapper just tweeted that 30,000 copies of the unreleased album titled ‘Chairman’ have been sold already.
According to M.I,
30,000 copies in 30 mins.??? We just sold 10,000 in a min to a corporate client.. #chairmanalbum #chairmanseasonbegins.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]