Chris Brown is proving how bitter he is over the split up from actress Karrueche Tran by dragging her into a fight involving him and her manager Jacob York. This has culminated in a very messy Instagram fight.
It all started after the singer saw one of York’s clients wearing a Chris Browntee-shirt. Brown shared the photo on his page, with the caption,��@jacobyork fat ass is gonna have a speech for you”.
Jacob York replied him, making reference to Brown’s alleged drug history.
�Cocaine is a hell of a drug #davechappelle,” York said, and it all went downhill as Chris Brown shot darts at the talent manager, cussing him and his family out on Instagram. And that was not all. The singer dragged York’s clients into the fight, including his ex Karrueche Tran.
TMZ reports that Chris Brown’s sources said that York allegedly encouraged Tran to break up with him, and the singer has been bitter about it ever since.
And so, it was a surprise when Brown, who recently sang about Tran, chose to mock her acting talent, on Instagram, and endorsed a post that says without him, she wouldn’t have been famous.
Tran replied, said she was tired of his drama, especially because he recently sang about her, only to return to bash her.
�You have a beautiful daughter and so much to live for,” she told him.
But Chris Brown has refused to let go. In one breathe, he posts about his adorable daughter Royalty, next he is all over the place, dragging her for filth.
See the exchange:
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]