Ministry of health in eastern Malaysian state of Sarawak has reported that a 24-year-old Zimbabwean student is currently under observation for Ebola according to a local official in the state’s Health department.
The student fell ill on Saturday and had been transferred to Sarawak General Hospital isolation ward from a private hospital.
Sarawak Public Health Assistant Minister, Jerip Susil, said that the student had no related signs to Ebola except for symptoms of high fever.
“We will know for sure if this is Ebola, once the test results is out within a week” he added.
According to the report, the student never left the state, but came into contact with other foreign students who recently returned from their home country.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- D’banj – Finally [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Don Jazzy – Baby Face [AuDio]
- Harrysong – Story [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- SolidStar – My Body ft Timaya [AuDio]
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]