This was recently revealed by the new Forbes 400 list, and the world has been reacting.
According to Forbes, Mark dropped out of the world’s top 10 richest men due to his company’s staggering stock price drop over the last year, plus the fact that Meta’s Instagram and Facebook is losing its middle aged and teenage customers to TikTok.
On the latest list, Elon Musk, worth $251 billion reigns supreme, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, worth $151 billion and Microsoft founder Bill Gates, worth $106 billion compete the top 3.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- 7 of the saddest Nigerian songs released in the last ten years
- Dj Clatiny ft Terry G – Special Hype Mixtape vol.8
- Stan Slim – Green Light ft Adama & Lost Pearl [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Ojuelegba (Remix) ft Drake & Skepta [AuDio]
- Olubunmi – A Now Miracle [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]
- Seriki – Angel ft Sojay [AuDio]
- Reekado Banks – Rora [AuDio]
- Demmie Vee – If I Had Known [AuDio]
- Reekado Banks – Mama ft Harmonize [AuDio]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- OmoAkin – Pasa Pasa ft Skales