Miss Anambra, Unaoku Anyadike has been announced the winner of the 2015 edition of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria beauty pageant.
The 21 year old beat off strong competition from 36 other participants.
Miss Ebonyi, Debbie Collins emerged first runner up and will represent Nigeria at the Miss Universe 2015 while Miss Abuja, Chizoba Ejeike came second runnier up and will represent her nation at the Miss Tourism.
Chikaodili-Nna Udosen who represented Bauchi emerged as the third runner up and emerged Miss Ecowas.
The biggest winner of the night, Unaoku Anyadike will represent Nigeria at the Miss World 2015 which will hold at the republic of China on December 19th.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]