The Head of the Family, Chief Olanrewaju Abiola revealed this at their family house in Abeokuta recently.
According to him, even if Buhari should be hailed for conferring a posthumous highest national honour of the Grand Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic (GCFR) on Late Abiola and recognizing June 12 as Nigeria’s authentic Democracy Day, he should try to also actualize the mandate that Nigerians have the deceased.
He added that all the entitlements that should have accrued to his late brother from 1993 to date should be fully paid to the family.
His words, “On June 12, last year when I spoke with the president, he said he has given him the honour, but we want it in black and white.
“Let the members of the National Assembly debate it and pass it into law.
“Moshood was the bread winner of the family and since his death, the family members have been suffering.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]