The veteran rapper revealed why he likes it to keep it lowkey when it comes to matters that concern his private life.
Speaking on his lowkey lifestyle he said:
I guard my personal life with my life. I tell my family members to shy away from the press. My interviews are about my works; I drop an album and I want you to buy it. I don’t want people to know about my personal life, because I am an artiste and not a celebrity. I don’t do music to be famous. Everybody has a reason behind their action and I do music because I am good at it.
Why do I need to be famous? It is a lie that the person in my life may feel bad that I don’t talk about her during interviews. Some people like to put their family in the limelight like the Kardashians but others don’t because they are private people and the fans need to respect that fact. I follow rappers like KRS One in America and I have never woken up one day to find out who his wife is. I don’t care about any other thing but his music because I am a fan of his music. There are some people that are just too nosy and want to know everything about a person. You cannot know everything about me. I am from a different era, and in my era, we only follow the music and ignore every other thing.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]