He recently revealed that they should learn to report any suspicious activity to relevant security agencies.
According to him, the monarchs should also be wary of visitors with a questionable character before they cause havoc in the domain.
He added that the kings in the state should join hands with his administration to restore decorum and prevalent peace in Taraba.
What do you think?
Darius Dickson Ishaku, FNIA, FNITP (born 30 July 1954) is a Nigerian architect, urban planner, university lecturer and politician. He is a member of the People’s Democratic Party and the Governor of Taraba State.
Ishaku was born on 30 July 1954 to Mr Ishaku Istifanus and Mrs Naomi at Lupwe in Ussa Local Government Area of Taraba State. He is the fifth of ten children from his family.
Ishaku was previously the supervising minister for power, supervising minister for environment and the Minister of State for Niger Delta Affairs before he resigned to contest in the 2015 Taraba State gubernatorial election.
He won the initial gubernatorial election and was elected Governor of Taraba State after winning the subsequent re-run election. Darius won the 2015 election but was in a court battle with his opponent senator Aisha Jumai Alhassan who took him to court and after a series of cases Darius was declared the winner of the governorship election in the state early 2016.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)