Popular Nollywood actor, Kayode Odumosu a.k.a Pa Kasumu has said his illness is of a spiritual nature and not medical.
In a recent interview with Saturday Beats, the movie star revealed that he needs good prayers and not money from well-wishers and well-meaning Nigerians.
He added that he has visited RCCG for healing as well.
His words, “For now, I don’t need any help. All I need is prayer. All I can say about my sickness is that it is spiritual. That’s why I said it requires prayer. I’m currently at a church camp for its annual congress. God should take care of me. I will stay at the camp till the congress ends.
“RCCG is the first place I’ve gone for prayers. But, they have also been praying for me in my church in Sabo, Yaba, Lagos. I came from Abeokuta to the camp today (Wednesday).”
“The doctors are just saying their own. They said I had a partial stroke. It affected my left side and to some extent, my sight.”
“My wife and children have been taking care of me. The sickness started a long time ago. But I had the partial stroke nine years ago.”
We pray for him to get well soon.
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan