Popular Yoruba film maker Kunke Afolayan has aired his frustration with Igbo people pirating his works. This comes shortly after Oba of Lagos said Igbo people will drown in Lagos Lagoon if they don’t vote for his preferred candidate at the April 11 election.
Kunle released his movie October 1 last year and has since been pirated. According to him Igbo people are responsible for this and hence the wrath of God will strike all of them.
He has since apologized after fans came for him and deleted some of his tweets.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Fireboy DML – Ashawo
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty
- L.A.X – Para
- Asake – Terminator
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Kolaboy & Flavour – Normal Thing
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Pheelz & Davido – Electricity
- Burna Boy – Common Person
- Joeboy – Contour