FRSC recently revealed that this is necessary to further reduce Road Traffic Crashes, RTCs, in the area and other states.
According to the FRSC Sector Commander in Enugu State, Mr Kalu Ogbonnaya, drivers should learn to decrease their speed to the barest minimum, and they should be more aware about the standard speed level for every kind of vehicle on any road.
He added that over-speed is the leading cause of RTCs in the state, and that cannot be allowed to continue.
His words, “I must congratulate all motorists and passengers that made it to 2021.
“However, motorists/drivers should stop speed violations and lane violations in the state.
“Over-speed is the leading cause of RTCs in the state and we want all road users to be cautious of their speed level when on the roads in 2021.”
“While commercial and all bus drivers must install speed limiting devices in their vehicles; which will further reduce RTCs in the state this year.”
“There is a need to get all driving papers and driving license valid for the year,”
“Drivers should refrain from drug abuse and intake of intoxicating substances that affect their vision and judgment while driving.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- L.A.X – Faster
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]