The FRSC recently revealed that by so doing, there will be a reduction of road traffic accidents in the state.
According to the Ogun Sector Commander of FRSC, Mr. Ahmed Umar, being careful is important to avoid unnecessary crashes and loss of lives during this time.
He then urged motorists to strictly adhere to every traffic rules and regulation during the festive period.
His words, “The FRSC urge motorists to desist from speeding and overloading of vehicles so as to get to their various destinations safety.”
“Motorists should continue to observe and comply to COVID-19 preventive protocols during the Sallah celebration.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]