The FRSC recently revealed that by so doing, there will be a reduction of road traffic accidents in the state.
According to the Ogun Sector Commander of FRSC, Mr. Ahmed Umar, being careful is important to avoid unnecessary crashes and loss of lives during this time.
He then urged motorists to strictly adhere to every traffic rules and regulation during the festive period.
His words, “The FRSC urge motorists to desist from speeding and overloading of vehicles so as to get to their various destinations safety.”
“Motorists should continue to observe and comply to COVID-19 preventive protocols during the Sallah celebration.”
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]