The Nigerian Communications Commission NCC says that telecommunications company MTN will have to pay a $3.9 billion fine for failing to disconnect users with unregistered SIM cards by Dec. 31. ‘Appropiate action will be taken’ should MTN fail to meet the deadline, a source at NCC told Reuters.
Meanwhile MTN has filed a suit at the Federal High Court in Lagos challenging NCC over the fine imposed on them.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]