Ex-Big Brother Africa star, Tayo Faniran has come out to say that people shouldn’t call him local because he has chosen to remain hardcore Yoruba.
He recently revealed this via his social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he has actually been living and working outside Nigeria with foreign nationals for almost 12 years, and he wonders why he would want to change who he is when his originality has always opened doors for him.
His words, “Almost 12 years of living and working outside Nigeria with white people and several foreign nationals since I was 22 (2008),I became the only man to represent my country ?? on the biggest show in the entire continent in 2014 and you still think remaining a hardcore Yoruba man means I’m local?”
“You need to fix your brain coz your brain has definitely lost coordination,it’s called originality,no one would want to change to become who I am so why would I ever want to change to become someone else? …”
“My originality opens doors for me where your influence can’t reach, I stand out wherever I go and I get people to be interested in Knowing more about where I’m from,be the original version of yourself.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office