Ex-Big Brother Africa star, Tayo Faniran has come out to say that people shouldn’t call him local because he has chosen to remain hardcore Yoruba.
He recently revealed this via his social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he has actually been living and working outside Nigeria with foreign nationals for almost 12 years, and he wonders why he would want to change who he is when his originality has always opened doors for him.
His words, “Almost 12 years of living and working outside Nigeria with white people and several foreign nationals since I was 22 (2008),I became the only man to represent my country ?? on the biggest show in the entire continent in 2014 and you still think remaining a hardcore Yoruba man means I’m local?”
“You need to fix your brain coz your brain has definitely lost coordination,it’s called originality,no one would want to change to become who I am so why would I ever want to change to become someone else? …”
“My originality opens doors for me where your influence can’t reach, I stand out wherever I go and I get people to be interested in Knowing more about where I’m from,be the original version of yourself.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- W4 & Buju (BNXN) – Let Me Know
- Mozatti – PUNA ft Iyanya
- Qdot – Emi Lo Kan
- Teni – Little (Love I Love)
- Dababy & Davido – Showing Off Her Body
- Ice Prince – Hustle ft Seyi Vibez & Ceeza Milli
- Portable – Amaka ft Orezi & Li2 Doctor
- Lade – Adulthood Anthem
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)