Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade is celebrating her mother’s strength as the older woman battles to regain her health in the hospital.
The movie star flaunted pictures of her mum on her hospital bed and revealed how much of a fighter she is.
Her words, “I didn’t wanna post this but I wanna celebrate this Strong Woman. You don’t deserve half of the negativity but you’ve always pulled through and this isn’t different. I wanna celebrate you while you’re still here. I loved you before I met you, I still love you until tomorrow. Not yet mama! My Fighter!”
See what she shared,
Get well soon ma.
Adunni was born in Queens, New York, United States to a German American mother and a Yoruba Nigerian father. She was raised in Lagos and the United States. She had her elementary schooling in Lagos and Ogun states. Her Lagos-based father, who is also a successful businessman inspired her to study Accounting. She earned a degree in accounting at the University of Kentucky in 2008.
Adunni worked in the housing and insurance sectors in the United States before switching to the entertainment industry. She ventured into fashion modelling and featured in America’s Next Top Model. After moving back to Nigeria, she landed her first Nollywood role when she acted in the Yoruba language film “You or I” in 2013. She has also featured in several other Nollywood movies of both English and Yoruba languages, including some music videos for Sound Sultan and Ice Prince. She received a Stella Award from the Nigerian Institute of Journalism for her efforts in promoting the Nigerian culture. In 2017, she became the brand ambassador for OUD Majestic.
Adunni has two sons; D’Marion and Ayden. She revealed that after she made a difficult choice to break up with their father, she would continue being a single parent.
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]