Nelly’s attorney has released a statement following the rapper’s arrest on rape charges Saturday morning. The rapper, real name, Cornell Iral Haynes Jr., has been accused of raping a woman on his tour bus in Washington at approximately 3:45 AM Saturday morning. Haynes’ lawyer has released a statement which refutes the allegations entirely.
� Nelly is the victim of a completely fabricated allegation,” attorney Scott Rosenblum writes in a statement released to Page Six, among other publications. �Our initial investigation, clearly establishes, this allegation is devoid of credibility and is motivated by greed and vindictiveness. I am confident, once this scurrilous accusation is thoroughly investigated, there will be no charges. Nelly is prepared to address and pursue all legal avenues to redress any damage caused by this clearly false allegation.”
The alleged rape occurred after Nelly’s tour stop in Auburn, WA, where he performed with country act Florida Georgia Line. The rapper was scheduled to continue the tour in Ridgefield, Washington Saturday night. According to Q13 FOX correspondent and anchor Brandi Kruse, Nelly travelled to Seattle after the performance, where he met the alleged victim. He was booked by police around 7:00 AM. Kruse has also reported that Nelly is �no longer listed in the Des Moines jail roster,” though it is not clear if he has been released or transferred to another facility.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]