The MTV Video Music Awards will take place on Sunday night and as usual, it’s bound to see some controversial performances. But things took a sour turn for Nicki Minaj on Friday when a 6ft long snake apparently bit one of her dancers.
TMZ reports that the singer was rehearsing her latest song Anaconda and a snake was part of the planned performance at the upcoming ceremony. It is believed the snake was an anaconda,�a non-venomous reptile that�can still cause dangerous infections by spreading bacteria.�
The dancer was rushed to hospital after being bitten and is currently receiving medical treatment. It is unknown if the snake will still be used in the performance, but TMZ reports it was taken away from the run-through in a container after biting Nicki’s dancer.
Nicki debuted the very raunchy video for Anaconda earlier this week, and no doubt has been planning a performance that’s just as shocking.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ajaeze – Reason
- StarBoy – Check ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]