Peter Obi, who shared this at the sideline of an international business conference organized by Nigeria America Business Forum, NABF, in the USA, said the recent peaceful protest by the bishops proved that they are patriotic and very concerned about our challenges.
According to him, other vital stakeholders in Nigeria must unite with the bishops to improve our security situation.
He added that Nigeria desperately needs investment, especially Foreign Direct Investment, to reboot her declining economy and create jobs for the youth.
His words, “What Nigeria desperately needs now is investment, especially Foreign Direct Investment, to reboot her declining economy and create employment for her teeming unemployed youths.
“But nobody will be attracted to invest in an unsecured or lawless environment.”
“Ghana, whose entire population is less than 20 per cent of our population, is attracting more investment and attention than Nigeria with all its abundant capital and material resources.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)