“If any country will be great, we must industrialise. If Nigeria must be a great country, we must industrialise. To this end, we will continue to encourage industrialists in Anambra. We are totally committed to creating jobs. Nigeria is a country with huge population of youths. If jobs are not created, there will be crisis. The housing, agriculture and power sectors are also receiving attention. In the next few years, Nigeria will begin to export cars to other countries. We are encouraging government to support local manufacturers”President Jonathan said.
The National Automotive Policy seeks to address the issue of low-grade cars being dumped in Nigeria as well as create mass employment and increase human capacity in automotive technology.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- King Six – These Days
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster