The Federal Government Of Nigeria has said that the sack of Rex Tillerson, by President Donald Trump from his position as secretary of state will not affect Nigeria’s relationship with the United States Of America.
Rex Tillerson had visited Nigeria and met with President Buhari on Monday, March 12, before he was sacked by President Donald Trump.
Geoffrey Onyeama, the minister of foreign affairs spoke at the end of the federal executive council meeting on Wednesday, March 14, presided over by Professor Yemi Osinbajo. Onyeama said Tillerson was only representing the US in Nigeria and that his removal would not stop whatever agreement was in place, Vanguard reports.
He said: “Rex Tillerson sack won’t affect (Nigeria) because government is a continuum as we all know.
“When he came it was the United States that was speaking and clearly we expect that with every expectation that everything he has said as regards US/Nigeria relations reflects the position of the United States, reflects the position of the president of the United States, so we don’t see any change happening.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]