Ngozi Nwosu has said she is waiting on God’s time before she gets married again, to ensure she does notmake another crucial mistake.
In a recent interview, the Nollywood actress also blamed Nigerian mums and dads for the increase in divorce.
She advised Nigerian parents to stop putting pressure on their children when it comes to getting married to reduce the high rate of splits in Nigeria.
According to her, such pressure will make the kids choose the wrong partner and then eventually, separation.
Citing her failed marriage as an instance, the 55-year-old beautiful actress in an exclusive interview with Plus TV Africa, said “No Parent should put pressure on their kids to marry, it is better to be late than to marry early and choose wrong. That was part of what happened to me, I was under pressure to marry and things eventually didn’t turn out right”
The actress who noted that she is single and searching for the right man said, “when you rush to do things because you are ageing or because your mates are doing it, it might be your doom so just live your life and wait till it is the right time. I am waiting on God’s time before I get married again, to avoid making another mistake”
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix