He revealed that this has to be done now that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has indicated interest to support them however possible.
According to him, PTF is pleased after CBN made the important announcement and it is now up to researchers and scientists to take up the challenge.
He added that African nations must do everything possible to respond to worst-case situation amid the pandemic.
His words, “The PTF is happy to note that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has indicated willingness to support research efforts.
“This is, therefore, a call on our researchers and scientists to take up the challenge.”
“Above all, more research works to determine the underlying factors for the current trend in the pandemic in Africa are needed.”
“Studies have shown that countries in Africa are so far experiencing a lower rate of transmission, fewer severe cases and fewer deaths than had been predicted in the previous estimates.
“A recent publication by WHO on risk modeling for 47 countries in the Africa Region predicts 82,000-190,000 deaths during the first year of the pandemic.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- King Six – These Days
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)