Nollywood actress, Lydia Forson has shed light on why ladies go fetish to keep a man.
According to the movie star, Nigeria has conditioned ladies to think that a man is all they need to live for.
This reaction is coming after the arrest of Mama Gee, who is a sex-charm vendor in Ghana.
Mama Gee said her charms are drugs and they help to improve relationships and marriages.
Lydia shared this on Twitter, “Patriarchy is why girls are inserting things, bathing with concoctions and putting “scopatumana” into men’s food to keep them, take money from them, and steal them from other women. When a society makes women feel like a man is all they have to live for, this happens.”
“Mama Gee was arrested on Wednesday 10th July, 2019 at her shop at Madina near Rawlings Park in Accra. The FDA wishes to advise the general public not to patronize such products from Mama Gee since it has not been approved by the Authority and the claims cannot be substantiated.”
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon