She recently revealed this during an interview, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, she expects the comparisons with both female housemates because Nigerians are not used to having strong women or women that have opinions.
Cee C added that she was her complete self throughout her stay in the Big Brother House and she turned out great.
Her words, “You know, people are not used to having strong women or women that have opinions. So, when you see someone like that, they’ll always remember the ones that have been like that,”
“I felt like, being the first that actually came or did different from what every other person did on the show, I think I made people comfortable to go on the show, or to feel safe to ho on the show and be themselves.”
“Because, I was myself, I came out, and I turned out great. So, if you’re going on the show, I think it’s enough for you to say, ‘OK, Cee-C was herself, whatever happened happened, she came out and she turned out great’.”
“So, i kind of feel like by being myself, I made them comfortable, safe, to be themselves. And they’re doing amazing.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- L.A.X – Faster
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]