Nigerian Singer,Danny Young did not get the response he’d have hoped for after he called out Nigeria Singer and pop diva, Tiwa Savage on allegations bothering on song theft and intellectual property infringement.
Danny posted a video on his Instagram where he made claims that Tiwa Savage used part of his 2009 record, ‘Oju Tiwon’ without seeking permission nor gave him any credit for inspiring her latest single titled ‘One’.
But Nigerians didn’t take the allegations against the Mavin queen calmly as they dragged Danny Young for attempting to soil the image of Tiwa Savage, pointing out that the part of the song which he accuses Tiwa of lifting was an old Yoruba proverb and as such, he can’t claim ownership of the lyrics.
Others accused him of searching for relevance, teasing that his career has been moribund for some time.
- Nero – Ifeoma ft Mr. Frank
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Oxlade – DKT (Dis Kind Thing) [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]