The agency recently revealed this via a press statement on Sunday, jointly signed by Mikail Yunus and Christian Emmanuel, Chairman and Secretary respectively, of the NGO.
According to him, regardless of tribe, religion and section, the people have to come together to fight the common enemy of insecurity that is plaguing the country.
He added that all hands must be on deck towards ending insecurity, corruption, dwindling economic policies as well as oppression against minority groups.
His words, “This monster includes insurgency, banditry, kidnapping, cattle rustling, political thuggery, ethnic and religious crises and destruction of lives and property among others, with all these leading to retrogression.”
“Poverty continues to rise and the living standard continues to deteriorate without robust productivity growth as a result of insecurity and bad implementation of successive government policies.
“What are we doing about this? Don’t we think as a country, we need the right policies and institutions to spur productivity growth?”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]