He recently had his say during an interview with Channels Television, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the healthcare system is fairly okay right now and he has actually received commendable medical attention at the National Hospital, Abuja and another private hospital in the country.
Ngige added that he is not saying everything is perfect, but he believes federal government has exercised its own function well.
His words, “I haven’t said everything is perfect. I have said that viz-a-viz what we have on ground and the political situation we have, what we are practising — a federation — where health is on the concurrent list, the federal government has exercised its own function well, for me.”
“On a good note, on an average note, on a comparative note, medical treatment here is fairly okay as far as I’m concerned. Yes, at least if you visit federal medical centres.”
“I use the National Hospital here (referring to Abuja). You can go; my card is there.”
What do you think?
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- King Six – These Days
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Saskay – 5quad
- Basketmouth & Buju – Your Body
- Pere – Hope ft Damonica
- White Money – Your Life