Noble believes that the kids do not owe their parents anything because they should have prepared for the future.
According to him, parents should stop putting pressure on their kids by always taking from them.
He added that the act of collecting and collecting from a child because of your age is very wrong and should not be encouraged.
His words, “The biggest scam ever invented by parents was/is making their children send them money in their own age. I repeat, you don’t owe your parents anything. They were here before you and should have prepared for old age. Parents are always taking and taking. Stop the pressure!”
Do you agree?
Noble Igwe (born Noble Chibuzor Igwe) is a Nigerian blogger, and the founder and Chief Executive Officer of 360 Group.
Igwe was born and raised in Aba, Abia State, where he finished his schooling at National High School Aba. He studied at St Augustine’s Anglican Seminary Nbawsi; Federal Government College Okigwe and graduated from University of Nigeria, Nsukka. He later attended Pan Africa University.
In 2009, Igwe started 360Nobs Limited. In April 2010, he launched website 360nobs along with Oye Akideinde and Abimbola Soares.
On June 11, 2016, Igwe married Chioma Otisi. They welcomed their first child in January 2017.
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan