Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola has barred commercial buses known as Molue from plying Lagos Island. The ban which takes immediate decrees that Molue riders should not operate on bridges like the 3rd Mainland, Eko & Carter Bridges and in the Central Business District of the state.
LASG said the decision was made in order to monitor commercial bus operators as regards compliance with traffic rules and regulations.
Confirming the new Law,LASTMA GM, Babatunde Edu said on Wednesday Sept 3rd, 2013.
�Though the Lagos State Government was supposed to have commenced enforcement last month, being a responsive and responsible government which believes in enlightenment before enforcement, we therefore decided to shift the enforcement to 4th of this month,”
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- King Six – These Days
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster