Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola has barred commercial buses known as Molue from plying Lagos Island. The ban which takes immediate decrees that Molue riders should not operate on bridges like the 3rd Mainland, Eko & Carter Bridges and in the Central Business District of the state.
LASG said the decision was made in order to monitor commercial bus operators as regards compliance with traffic rules and regulations.
Confirming the new Law,LASTMA GM, Babatunde Edu said on Wednesday Sept 3rd, 2013.
�Though the Lagos State Government was supposed to have commenced enforcement last month, being a responsive and responsible government which believes in enlightenment before enforcement, we therefore decided to shift the enforcement to 4th of this month,”
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]