The International Olympic Committee has said that the Russian athletes and staff who had their life bans for doping lifted last week will not be invited to the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics.
The decision was taken after a special panel “unanimously recommended that the IOC not extend an invitation to the Olympic Winter Games Pyeongchang 2018 to the 15 individuals.”
“The OAR IG (Olympic Athlete from Russia Implementation Group) confirmed that no additional invitations will be extended to these 15 individuals,” the IOC said.
The 15 individuals include 13 athletes and two ex-athletes now working as support staff.
The IOC has barred Russia from the Pyeongchang Olympics, which begin on Friday. However, 169 Russians who have passed strict anti-doping protocols will compete under a neutral flag.
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- 1da Banton – Foreigner [AuDio + Video]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Rudeboy – Woman [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]