He recently revealed this while addressing reporters at Alor, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, APC has put in measures to ensure a hitch-free registration and revalidation in Anambra, so Nigerians should ignore the recent false rumours.
He added that anyone trying to do anything funny during the exercise would merely be wasting his or her time because such attempts will end fruitlessly.
His words, “If you remember, at the onset, I said that if someone struggles for materials and registers fictitious names or ghost names, it will not work.”
“This is because, number one is that you don’t know whether our primaries will be direct or indirect.”
“If it is indirect, that one is waste of time. Even if it is direct primaries, we are going to use our register and do Option A4 in which case you stand on the queue behind whichever candidate and we count.”
“So, how then do you benefit from it? It is therefore at somebody’s own peril to highjack the registration exercise.”
“So, even if some people tried to do that, they have now seen reasons and we are on the same page.”
“We are working hard to fortify and populate the booths with real persons; persons that are alive, persons that speak and breathe so that on the election day, those people will come out and participate in the election.”
“We are laying the blocks. We did the foundation and are putting the blocks on. By November, you’ll see the house, the roofing and everything that a complete house has been built.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]